If you are a government scheme beneficiary under schemes like PM KISAN, subsidy beneficiary under Ujjwala Yojana or in any other Scholarship schemes like E Kalyan, you will get your payment through DBT. DBT stands for Direct Benefit Transfer and is one of the most useful schemes by Government of India. Through DBT, beneficiaries get government scheme funds directly transferred into their bank accounts, and so getting rid of any middlemen. This makes sure that money is received by the eligible beneficiary only and there is no bribery involved in it. DBT payment status can be checked through methods provided below.
|Name of Service||DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Benefit||DBT payment under government schemes being received by beneficiary directly into their bank accounts.|
|Authority||Government of India|
DBT Payment Status Check
How to check DBT payment status online?
- Open your bank account application.
- Go to Aadhar seeding page.
- Check if your bank account is linked with Aadhar or not.
- If yes, go to your account statement section.
- Check for DBT payment status in your bank account statement.
What if my bank account is not linked with Aadhar? How do I get DBT payment in my bank account?
If your bank account is not linked with Aadhaar, you will not get your DBT payment transferred into your account. To get DBT benefit, you need to first link your bank account with Aadhaar Number.
To link bank account with Aadhar, use one of these options –
- Go to local bank branch and submit the Aadhar linking form offline.
- Login to your internet banking and fill the Aadhar linking form online.
- Contact your bank customer care and complete the KYC process.
There is a mandate and consent form that you need to submit for getting DBT benefits.
Check Bank Account Aadhar Card Linking Status for DBT
If you are not sure if your bank account is linked with Aadhaar card or not, you can use following method to check your bank account and Aadhaar mapping status.
How to check DBT Bank account Aadhar linking status?
- Go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- From Menu, go to Aadhaar Services.
- Click on ‘Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status’ link.
- Enter your UID or VID number in the form.
- Enter the code and use OTP or TOTP to verify.
- Your Bank account Aadhar Card linking status will be shown there.
How to know my DBT bank account? Which bank account is linked with Aadhar for getting my DBT benefit payments?
If you don’t know which bank account is linked with your DBT payment account or Aadhar card, you can use following option to check DBT payment account status –
- Go to UIDAI website resident portal.
- Open the Aadhar Bank Linking status enquiry page.
- Enter your Aadhar details and verify using One Time Password.
- Now, your Aadhar Bank Account mapping status will be shown there.
- Scroll down to check the name of bank.
- Your account in the bank displayed there is the account linked for DBT payment.
Following details will be shown there –
- Aadhar Number
- Bank Linking Status
- Bank Linking Date
- Bank Name
|DBT Official Website||Click here to visit|
|Check DBT Bank Account Status||Click here to check|
|Apply Online for DBT Schemes||Click here to apply|
|Our Home Page||Go to Home|
Other related topics –