PM KISAN beneficiaries who have applied for benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, can now check the status of their installment payment on the official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in . Farmers who have not yet registered for the scheme will first have to register on the PM Kisan portal. Also, if they have not completed PM KISAN KYC, they will have to do the eKYC update first to get the payment.
|Name of Scheme||PM KISAN|
|Helpline Number||155261 / 011-24300606|
|Benefits||Rs.6000 to Farmers|
|How to check Status?||Check PM Kisan Status Here|
Other services available on the website are – e-KYC, New Farmer Registration, Status of Self Registered, armer/ CSC Farmers, Update Details of Self Registered Farmers, Beneficiary Status, Beneficiary List, Edit Aadhaar Failure Records, Online Refund and KCC Form.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022-2023
Beneficiaries can check their pmkisan.gov.in payment status through the official portal. However, we are also providing a step-by-step guide about how to check PM Kisan payment status online.
How to check PM Kisan beneficiary status online?
- Go to official website of pmkisan.gov.in
- Open the farmer’s corner in the right side of the page.
- From the list of services, select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
- On the next page, enter either Mobile number or Beneficiary Registration number.
- Click on the Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan status will be displayed there.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status offline through CSC
How to Check PM Kisan beneficiary status by mobile number or mobile number?
You can also check the status of your payment through a Common Service Center. You need to visit a registered CSC branch and then provide your PM Kisan registration number or mobile number. There, the CSC staff will help you in finding your PM Kisan status.
If you are unaware of how to check PM Kisan beneficiary status online, we recommend you visit a CSC branch for that.
PM Kisan Status by Aadhaar
If you want to check your PM Kisan status by Aadhar number, then you can use another service called – STATUS OF SELF REGISTERED FARMER/ FARMER REGISTERED THROUGH CSC. In this service, you can use your Aadhar number to check your pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary status or Farmer Status online.
How to check PM Kisan status by Aadhar number?
To check PM Kisan beneficiary status by Aadhaar number, use following method –
- Go to PM kisan status link – https://pmkisan.gov.in/FarmerStatus.aspx.
- Open the Farmer status enquiry page.
- Go to the form displayed on the page.
- Enter your Aadhar number there.
- Enter the captcha code and click on Search.
- The PM Kisan Account registered with the Aadhar number will be shown.
- There, you can check your PM Kisan status by Aadhar number.
Pmkisan.gov.in payment status check 2022
PM Kisan payment is made in installments. If you have not received your latest installment of PM Kisan payment (Rs.2000), then you must check the payment status on the pmkisan.gov.in website. You can also check your payment in the registered bank account. Check your bank account statement for PM Kisan installment status.
For pmkisan.gov.in payment status, use following method –
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in
- Login to the Farmer’s corner.
- Enter your PM Kisan registration details as asked.
- Confirm your bank account details in your PM Kisan dashboard.
- Re-check your Aadhaar number linked with your account.
- Confirm if you have completed the KYC or not.
If you still don’t receive the latest PM Kisan payment in your account, you should contact PM Kisan Customer care service on 155261.
|Official Website of PM KISAN||Click Here|
|Activate PM Kisan Account||Activate Inactive PM Kisan Account|
|Our Home Page||Click Here|