YSR Rythu Bharosa (వై ఎస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా) or YSRRB is a government scheme for farmers in state of Andhra Pradesh. Along with PM KISAN benefit of Rs.6000, Andhra Pradesh government provides benefit of Rs.7500 making the total amount for farmers to be Rs.13500. The YSR Rythu Bharosa payment is done in three installments just like the PM Kisan Yojana. YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiaries can check their payment status on the YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status portal. They can also check their grievance status or beneficiary status online.
|Name of Service||YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Enquiry|
|Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Checking status of YSR Rythu Bharosa payment installments|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Check 2022-2023
For the financial year 2022-2023, Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment list and you can check your YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status on the official portal. The payment is made through Aadhar number linked bank account using the DBT method (Check DBT payment status here).
How to know YSR Rythu Bharosa Status?
- Go to YSR Rythu Bharosa official website – https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, go to Menu and select ‘Know Your Status’ option.
- Click on ‘Know your Rythu Bharosa Status’ link.
- On next page, you’ll see a form that says ‘YSRRB(2022-23) Payment Status’.
- Enter your Aadhar Number in the form to check status.
- Submit the form.
- Your YSR Rythu Bharosa Status will be shown there.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status Check
What should I do if I have not received my YSR Rythu Bharosa payment?
If you have not gotten your payment in bank account, you can complaint about it using the YSR Rythu Bharosa grievance option. To check the status of your complaint, use following option –
- Go to YSR Rythu Bharosa portal.
- From Menu, Select ‘Know your status’ option.
- Now, click on ‘Know your grievance status’ link.
- On next page, enter your Aadhar number and submit.
- All complaints and their progress will be displayed there.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2022-2023
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List district wise?
- Go to YSR Rythu Bharosa login page.
- Enter your details and login to the https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/ RBApp.
- Now, from menu, select Reports option.
- There are three types of reports there –
- YSRRB (2022-23) Beneficiary payment List (Success/Rejected)
- YSRRB(2022-23) Eligibile Beneficiaries List (Installment-2)
- Stop Payment Report
- Select the beneficiary list you want to check.
The first option provides you with list of all beneficiaries including the one whose applications are rejected. In second list, you see all YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list who are eligible and will get the new installment of payment. In third option, you will get the names of beneficiaries whose payment are now stopped because they have been found to be not eligible.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Login
How to login into the YSR Rythu Bharosa portal?
- Go to https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
- Go to right corner of the menu and select Login option.
- On next page, you’ll see the login form.
- Enter your username and password in that form.
- Enter the security code as shown.
- Submit the form to login.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Official Website||Click here to visit ( https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Check Link||Click here to check ( https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/|
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status||Check here to check|